Write a book? Blog a book!
Maybe you have wanted to write a book for years. You might be one of those people that gets encouragement to write a book from your peers or mentors. The biggest thing you lose is time, as you procrastinate or live in fear. And everyone else loses the great story of your life or the creative genius you could have already released into the world. Somebody somewhere won’t get the blessing from your words of encouragement.
Even if you can’t write (in your opinion), this opportunity might work for you. If your life story or an idea you have blows our minds, we should partner together. You don’t have to write it. You can use Comeonwithit.com as a ghost writer. I know there are a lot of freelancers out there, too, so nothing should prevent your book from being written.
The reasons you should blog a book
So what is this business, you ask? Blog a book, huh? Really good reasons exist for you to write a book on a blog, or “blog a book.”
Before I give you those reasons, I just want to let you know that I intend to convince you to do one of two things.
- Learn how to blog for yourself, or
- Be my partner in blogging a book
I’ve already said that if you don’t tell your story, someone will miss a blessing. To be honest, I don’t really want to have to cajole you or use any persuasive techniques to get you to want to commit to writing a book. If blogging a book or even writing a book isn’t something you have already convinced yourself to do, no words I write will ever convince you across that finish line to publish or self-publish. You have to have the desire to do it or it won’t happen. That’s just a simple fact. So, going forward now, let us assume that your “intrigue meter” has piqued enough to at least hear my offer or receive my suggestions.
Here are those reasons I promised. Blog a book, and benefit from:
- The pressure of having to produce, right now!
- That pressure will force you to organize your project.
- Weekly focused writing helps you move along nicely.
- You move past the rough draft stage and onto the first release.
- Preparation for assembling all the pieces of the puzzle.
- Gaining a following before the book is even published.
- Possibly getting noticed by publishers.
- Have a record of indexed blog posts to send to publishers.
- I could go on…
Comeonwithit.com as one solution
I’m writing a blog book on this site right now. And there’s room for you to blog a book here as well. Check out the list below to see what I’m offering.
Obviously, we will process through our meeting and acquaintance phase. I will look at the proposal for your book and decide whether or not to go forward. And I can offer as much or as little help as you need.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- We’ll connect through Gmail and Google Drive.
- Your Project Folder will be saved on your Google Drive.
- You will share your Drive with me so I can see everything and edit upon request.
- We will organize your project into an outline with files saved in a folder.
- You will write your introduction and/or preface and save it in Google Drive.
- We will decide together on branding and image for the project.
- When it is edited and ready, we will post your introduction on Comeonwithit.com
- We will then employ social media to announce the beginning of your writing process.
- Facebook ads will get targeted impressions right to your posts.
- I can create a video for your project as well and place it on my Youtube channel.
- Wealthy Affiliate, a community of entrepreneurs, will love your work.
- I will be assembling a list of publishers to notify about your posts as well.
- Then, rinse and repeat for each blog post. You will blog a book for sure.
- Additionally, as you create, I will develop an InDesign project for your book.
- With InDesign, we will produce a PDF for downloads and sale on Amazon.
- Communication lines will always be open between us.
- Simpleology: the Simple Science of Productivity will catapult your productivity.
- We can try any idea that might enhance this experience for you.
- Payment will be negotiated faithfully prior to the start of the project.
Resource for you: How to organize files in Google Drive.
Resource for you: How to share files in Google Drive.
Link for you: Come on with it! My Facebook Page – #forillacrew.
It keeps coming!
Link for you: Comeonwithit.com Websites on YouTube.
First, “Christian Faith Publishing” right in my hometown where I know two employees personally.
I am developing a way to calculate this based on services provided, but it’s not finished.
If you are ready to:
What about the first option: Learn how to blog for yourself?
There are some great options to learn how to blog for yourself at little to no financial expense. The expense may be in other areas.
- WordPress.com has free options.
- Blogger.com is still around I think. (Yep, I checked!)
- Wix.com is a decent choice as well.
You should feel free to read some reviews and make a decision based on sound judgment. Many ways exist to get your information online. The only difference I try to offer rests in a more personal partnership where I get to enjoy your journey of discovery and success. I’m selfish that way. No, for real, it would honor me to join you in your process of creation if you choose to blog a book.
I do recommend another option. You can read about Wealthy Affiliate in my review here at CreateYourDream, another Comeonwithit.com website of mine. The review tells you what you need to know about Wealthy Affiliate. I create all my websites there.
A few of the benefits of Wealthy Affiliate:
- Free starter membership to see if blogging, website building, and internet marketing is for you.
- A community of over 800,000 entrepreneurs ready to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Training of every shape and form in order to be successful marketing your work in your niche.
- Over-the-top technical support for your sites. Like, RIGHT NOW! kind of help.
Benefit after Benefit
The benefit of having a group of people working toward similar goals at your beck and call can’t be overstated. Having world class tech support completely blows your mind with sweetness when you need it and it’s there. Meeting some people who are motivated to succeed and counting yourself among them makes changes in your life that you can’t qualify with words. Wealthy Affiliate is a truly awesome experience, for sure.
Check out my Wealthy Affiliate Review and see what I mean.
Also, I need to tell you that if you choose to join Wealthy Affiliate through CreateYourDream.comeonwithit.com, you get to keep me as your partner as well. I have dedicated that site to helping people figure the little things out that they will need to know. I create tutorials there that help you with some simple issues like beginner HTML and some CSS.
Listen, you don’t have any reason to trust me. You don’t know me, and I don’t know you. But the greatest part of life lies in the connections we make with other people while we pursue our passion and purpose for being. I really only want to work with people that want to do the work anyway. If any doubt exists in your mind, take a moment to remember that at the end the only things we will regret will be the things we didn’t do.
So, Blog a Book!
How do you want to do it? How will you blog a book?
It may not be decision time for you right now. There’s no pressure from me. Everyone does what they do when they get ready to do it. My only hope is that you will at least get in touch with me and let me know you’re interested.
I’ve also been pointing you to my Wealthy Affiliate Review, but if you are just ready to jump in to Wealthy Affiliate and check them out, here’s a link to a promotion I am able to offer you!
Don’t forget to connect with me at CreateYourDream as well.
Well, it’s been great making you read all this. If you got this far, I just want to say I appreciate your time. And I hope you are ready to blog a book.
Hope to see you here and there!
Hey, leave a comment below for me too. Thanks!
Now Here at Comeonwithit.com!
Click on the image below.